American Institute of Architects Miami[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container=”true” no_margin=”true” padding_top=”20px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”none”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″]
[/vc_column][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″]
@aiamiami team learning to use the new a/v equipment @MiamiCad. Thanks to @AHTflorida & @CrestronHQ for the donation pic.twitter.com/nXcccWicmP
— AIA Miami (@AIAMIAMI) January 31, 2014
AHT has been a member of the American Institute of Architects Miami (AIA Miami) for several years. When AIA Miami asked AHT to help with installing the technology into their new facility, AHT was excited for the opportunity. Crestron, AHT’s long-time partner, quickly became involved by supplying the equipment for AHT’s planned AV design. After the design was complete, AHT’s world-class installers executed the plans by installing the electronics during construction.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container=”true” no_margin=”true” padding_top=”20px” padding_bottom=”20px” border=”none”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/2″]
2×2 Video Wall
- The video wall can display 4 different sources or be one source that spans across all four screens. We are sure the video wall will help the Architectural Center when hosting all of their planned functions.
Two Motorized Projector Screens
- In addition to the video wall, there are two motorized screens on each floor of the building. The projector screens will be used for lectures and continuing education, amongst other needed applications.
- As you may or may not know, architects are obsessed with lighting. Proper lighting can make or break a given space. The new facility is equipped with a lighting system that can create different scenes, thus creating different moods instantly.
10” and 20” Cretron Touch Panels
- The most important aspect to any Crestron touch panel is the user interface. AHT programmed all touch panels for ease of use. Pretty much anyone can operate the system with no previous knowledge.
Rack with Equipment
- The rack room may not excite most people, but having a clean, organized rack is important when it comes to future service calls or add-ons to the system. All of our technicians take great pride in the work they do. This project was no different.